By submitting this request for access you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Wiki’s secure network may be used only in accordance with If/When/How’s terms and conditions of use. If/When/How reserves the right to revoke a user’s account for violating any of the established terms and conditions, and also reserves the right to modify or change the terms and conditions of use for the JB Wiki to maintain the best interests of the organization and its allied advocates and stakeholders.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Access to the JB Wiki secure network requires a user account. In order to create a user account, an individual must provide their first name, last name, and email address.
- JB Wiki users are responsible for indicating whether their contact information will appear in the contact directory. If you choose to have your profile information appear in the contacts directory, the information you provide will be available to any user with access to the secure network. If you choose not to share your profile information in the contacts directory, other secure network users will not be able to see your profile, but If/When/How staff will still have access to that information.
- JB Wiki users are expected to exercise common sense, courtesy, and truthfulness in the information shared. The Wiki may not be used to defame or disparage any other person or entity. Defamatory, harassing, sexist, racist, obscene, or any other offensive communications undermine the purpose of the Wiki, are not acceptable, and will result in immediate deletion and revocation of the user’s account. The same is true for repeated inaccurate, misleading, or potentially harmful information provided by secure network users.
- If/When/How reserves the right to maintain, review, edit, and publish content provided by secure network users. Unless you are specifically requesting that If/When/How link to your or your organization’s copyrighted materials, do not provide information that you do not want reproduced (possibly verbatim) on the JB Wiki.
- Providing the name, contact information, or any other identifying details about anyone in the contacts directory for advocates without their express permission is prohibited. If you wish to share someone’s information, you must request and receive their permission before doing so. Any questions regarding this policy may be sent to [email protected]
- Despite all security efforts, If/When/How cannot guarantee complete confidentiality, privacy, nor security of the secure network user’s identity or information shared in the contacts directory for advocates.
If/When/How reserves the right to modify or change the terms and conditions of use for the JB Wiki to maintain the best interests of the organization.